Table of Contents
What is Vue.js?
- 427k to 693k websites and the numbers are still growing when it comes to Vue.js development
- By the year 2020, Vue has ranked the third-most popular framework due to its high-speed runtime performance, virtual DOM, responsive and reusable visual components and a lot more!
Top Reasons for Developing Web Applications using Vue.js
Vue development offers a wide range of benefits and advantages. For example, the Vue.js framework is lightweight and small in size, that is 20 kilobytes in size. In addition to this, here I would like to mention a wide range of benefits offered by using Vue.Js.
#1 Great Integration
One of the most crucial reasons to consider Vue.js is that it offers a seamless and great amount of integration. Here it is quite possible to customize the project as per your needs and relevant requirements. Here developing apps right from the scratch is quite possible. Now since Vue.js offers easy-to-integrate facilities, it is slowly becoming the best in regard to popularity. In fact, more and more developers are found migrating towards Vue in comparison to other popular frameworks. In addition, you can even think of using Vue CDN and begin using it. Also, did we mention that most of the third-party vue components and libraries are easily accessible and highly integrated?
So getting started with Vue.js is extremely easy. So whether you are developing a web application right from the scratch or simply willing to modify any developed application, Vue technology can get you covered pretty thoroughly.
#2 Flexibility and Scalability
So yes, in today’s times it’s not just the developer who has to be flexible with his approach, the framework should also excel in regards to flexibility and scalability.
In today’s fast-paced times, simple-looking frameworks are pretty much taken into account. And Vue.js is one of those. The overall structure of Vue.js is pretty simple and things become extremely easy for developers to understand. In addition to the overall structure of the framework, the framework’s syntax turns out to be extremely simple and assists well in writing the code. Also, here everything is pretty simple and easy to understand, the overall chances of tracking and tracing bugs turn out to be great and high. As a result, the developed application is pretty much to the point and bug-free. Apart from simplicity, here the chances of achieving high-end results are high and that too even if you do the minimal effort. So by the time you write just a few lines of code, you can end up developing an application that is way-beyond one’s expectations.
In addition, vue.js comprises common editors, featuring a wide range of plugins for Chrome and Firefox. So on and all, when working on Vue.js development project, everything turns out to be pretty smooth and seamless.
#5 What Else?
So what else, well, this is not it, Vue.js offers a variety of other benefits and advantages such as:
- It provides simpler API and design for a web developer
- So it may quite interest you to know that developing single-page applications is pretty much possible and that too within a span of a day.
- Here Vue comprises a wide range of integrated methods.
- Components here can be reloaded as many times as you want. So it is possible to make potential changes
- The Vue.js modular is pretty much responsible for creating seamless third-party integrations.
- One shouldn’t ignore CSS extraction, hot module reloading, linting and so forth.
- Here most of the times developers tend to use front-end router