Are you interested in working from home rather than heading into an office every day? Remote work is becoming increasingly popular, and whether you would like to work for a large company or start your own small business, you can easily make a living from home. Hooed.com shares the following resources to help you take your remote career in the right direction.
Finding a Telecommute Position
It’s never been easier to land a fully remote job. These resources will help you find a company that allows employees to work from home.
- Start by reaching out to your network virtually to see if they can refer you to employers who are hiring.
- Check out remote job boards like FlexJobs or Hubstaff Talent to find the perfect role.
- Make sure you’re ready for your phone or video chat interviews by following these tips!
Starting a Remote Business
Ready to start working for yourself? By launching a remote business, you can run your very own company right from home.
- Wondering what you should offer? Peruse these remote business ideas for inspiration!
- You can advertise your business online to start connecting with clients or customers!
- To stay productive at home, set up your own quiet office space.
- Don’t forget to use a custom logo maker to help with branding your new business venture.
Career Tips for Veterans
Veterans may have lots of questions about searching for remote work, so we’ve gathered resources to help you succeed in your job search.
- Use this guide to properly format a resume with your military experience for civilian jobs.
- Consider targeting open positions in these industries, which often value candidates with a military background.
- These tips will help you explain the skills you learned in the military during job interviews.
- Thinking about completing or starting a college degree? An online business degree might be the best way to pursue your new career.
Whether you’re looking for a full-time job or you’d like to run a business, you can build a stable remote career. Today, you have countless options! With these tips, you can finally create the remote career you’ve dreamed about.