Nice Things is a set of 128 original, carefully drawn, beautiful icons by Chris Behr released with Smashing Magazine. They come in three PNG sizes: 100×100, 400×400 and 800×800 pixels — all available with and without backgrounds. In addition, the set includes the original source AI file. Icon set is about all kinds of pretty things around us — a bike, birthday cake, watch, traffic light, game console, doughnut, speaker, rollerskate, starship and much more. You may freely use it for both private and commercial projects, without any restrictions, including for software, online services, templates and themes.
PixelKit is sharing their Bootstrap user interface kits. They’re free – licenced under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/) and MIT License – http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html.
Get a free e-book “How Nonverbal Website Communication Gets You Sales and Subscribers” from DIYThemes.com. This e-book is useful for a website owner to grow sales and subscribers.
In this free 33-page report, you’ll discover:
- How “Line of Sight” Increases Conversion Rates
- The Best Way to Optimize Images to Grab Reader Attention
- How “Active Commands” Influence People to Take Some Form of Action
- The “One Page, One Goal” Method to Streamlining Your Website
- How the CIA “Face in the Crowd” Tactic Applies Online
- The Perfect, Most Persuasive Font for Any Situation
- And much, much more!
Get 168 free user interface icons designed by Pausrr. They came as PSD files.